Sought position: Hospitality - guests relationships - reception Ref ID: n°34566 Town: Pognana Lario Country : Italy Contract type: Fixed term contract (Other Seasonnal to start, with a strong potential for long term) Duration: 10 Contract start date : Immediately Salary: according to experience Experience: experienced Job status: Based on experience Job category: Accommodation / Reception and Public relations Accomodation: TO BE DISCUSSED Online since 2018/01/24 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-02-19
Job description, hospitality: We are looking for a person with some experience (even entry level with strong and reliable education background) in hospitality management to handle and oversee daily operations of our facilities with particular focus on quality control, reception of guests and concierge and guests experience, communication and events coordination. The duty generally is to make clients feel at home and to guarantee their contentment.
You will furnish clients with above-and-beyond service to ensure a memorable and genuine experience. The goal is to sponsor a helpful image by honoring guests’ requests and to achieve high levels of guest satisfaction and engagement. For a small structure like ours the quality of the services and relationship with key staff is fundamental to the excellence of the stay and experience.
You will be always focused on ensuring excellent customer experience.
You Responsibilities will be exerciced always in compliance to guidelines and standards set in conjunction and agreement with the overall management of Villa Lario. Such Responsibilities are the following:
• Ensure and provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class guest service experiences
• Analyze customer feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating
• Respond to guests needs and anticipate their unstated ones
• Expect and react promptly to guests’ requirements and inquires
• Actively listen and resolve guests’ complaints in a smooth and professional manner
• Oversee and coordinate all arrivals and departures of guests generally and special guests (VIPs, SAs etc) in particular
• Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure complete service recovery
• Promote all amenities, conveniences and programs offered
• Examine activities logbook, assign tasks appropriately and implement control schedule daily
• Assist in pricing products or services
• Promote to guests the food and beverage experience offered from time to time by Villa Lario, from breakfast, lunch, dinner, belvedere, pool, events and special dinners, room service etc...
• To coordinate large events such as weedings and the like
• Maintaining and enhancing the quality of our customer service in the food and bevergae services from breakfast to dinner
Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring expenses
• Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards
• Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently
• Review and prepare reports for senior management
• Monthly reporting and update of standards and improvement
• A great sensitivity to esthetic and style in line with Villa Lario
. Strong educationnal background in hospitality industry
• Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
• Solid understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
• Knowledge of quality standards (e.g. ISO)
• Proficient in MS Office and relevant software (e.g. ERP) (word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of English. No Italian language necessary.
• Problem-solving aptitude
• BSc/BA in hospitality management
Villa Lario is a small operation located on the shore of Lake Como (IT) which opened in 2015. Villa Lario is a 19 century family private property which has been partially fully restructured to high contemporary standards. Todate, Villa Lario offers 9 Suites located in different buidlings on the property all with spectacular views and perspective on Lake Como. Villa Lario enjoys large gardens, infinity pool, private large front lake and gardens, a belvedere, restaurant and numerous locations to organise special events for guests. Since the opening, Villa Lario has positioned itself on the high end of the hospitality offer with a view to infusing standards which are believed to be in line with what are the current expectations of our International clientele often operating in the luxury/design/fashion and high end businesses, attracted to an alternative and new offer on Lake Como.
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in ultra-luxury and luxury hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.