Sought position: Superviseur Comptabilité Ref ID: n°31510 Town: Puteaux Country : France Contract type: Long term contract Salary: selon expérience Experience: indifferent Job status: Based on experience Job category: Management / Accountancy Online since 2017/07/27 This job position is still available for the week of 2018-01-22
Luxury Hotels International of France is looking for...
Superviseur Comptabilité (M/F)
The Accountant, Market Shared Service Center – Paris, reports to the Finance Manager and is primarily responsible for the day to day management of the Finance office and Finance Intern. The Accountant is responsible ensuring that all transactional processing (AP Invoices, Employee Expense Reports, etc.) is completed on a timely basis. The Accountant contributes to the month end financial process by preparing and posting all journals for review by the Finance Manager. In addition, the Accountant, along with the Finance Manager, is responsible for ensuring that a framework of strong financial controls exists and the cluster is compliant with all applicable Marriott MIPs and SOPs.
• Provide effective cover for the Finance Manager during periods of absence e.g. holidays.
• Manage and supervise the daily workload of the Finance Intern and provide training to the Intern when required.
• Review and approve the AP invoices and Employee expense reports processed by the Intern.
• Process payments for payroll taxes, VAT and any other liabilities.
• Ensure that all cluster manual invoices are dispatched accurately and in the required time frame.
• Provide finance support to the various departments – Reservations, Sales, Procurement, etc.
• Oversee receipts and payments to and from the bank account and ensure prompt allocation.
• On a weekly basis complete the bank reconciliation and follow up immediately on any differences between the bank statement and the G/L bank balance.
• Coordinate month end check book reviews with Department Heads to ensure an accurate posting of expenditures.
• Ensure that all of the stats are received from the hotels and cluster to process the monthly allocations.
• Prepare and post the month end journals with full back up for approval by the Finance Manager.
• Ensure with the Finance Manager that the month end allocations to hotels are completed accurately and timely.
• Confirm with the Finance Manager that the final P&L for the month nets to ‘Zero’.
• Distribute departmental P&Ls to department heads following the month end close.
• Prepares the month end balance sheet reconciliations for approval by the Finance Manager.
• Responsible with the Finance Manager for ensuring that adequate financial controls are in place and that the cluster office is compliant with Marriott MIPs and SOPs.
• Assists the Finance Manager with the preparation of the annual Business Plan.
• 1-2 years of experience in an accounting or finance background. Hospitality finance preferred.
• Fluency in French and an in-depth knowledge of Business English (written and spoken).
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills.
• Effective communications skills.
• Must be fully computer literate with good working knowledge of mainstream applications such as MS Windows and common MS Office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience using financial systems such as Sun and SAP. Experience with Peoplesoft highly desirable.
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in upscale hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.