Sought position: Sales admin assistant Ref ID: n°33451 Town: Puteaux Country : France Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : dès que possible Salary: N/C Experience: entry level Job status: Employee Job category: Sales / Event Online since 2017/11/20 This job position is still available for the week of 2017-12-11
Luxury Hotels International of France is looking for...
Sales admin assistant (M/F)
Start Your Journey With Us
The Sales Admin Assistant supports the Director of Sales, Sales Managers & Sales Executives with all administration duties related to the Sales Office. Prepares planning, payroll related tasks, offices schedule, supporting in preparing month results, ensure the correct distribution from the generic e-mail address.
• Relevant, proven strength within an administrative environment.
• Knowledge about Hotelier environment including competition
B/ Education or Certification
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
C/ Personal Requirement
• Cooperation, human relations, team spirit
• Enthusiasm, motivation, judgment
• Care of company, properties, appearance
• Act confidentially
• Detail oriented
• Sense of urgency and priority
• Ethical and moral behavior
• Customer Lead distribution ( 80% of the time )
• Office schedule
• Takes internal phone calls
• Processes all business correspondence within acceptable time limits
• Supports EBC Month&Report ( Excel knowledge needed )
• Effectively manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Transfers accurate, complete and timely information to other departments
Vous parlez et vous écrivez couramment l’anglais et vous maîtrisez les outils informatiques.
La connaissance du secteur hôtelier serait un plus mais n'est pas obligatoire.
• Strong organization skills
• Strong Excel knowledge
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) especially with DOS and Sales Managers
• Strong relationship with DRH
• Knowledge about the Parisian Hotels
• Knowledge of group and catering business
• Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
• Knowledge about Marriott Sales Programs
• Effective decision making skills
• Ability to influence others
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems including OPERA and Outlook
• Good analytical skills
• Strong customer and associate relation skills
• Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
• Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs, demonstrating a flexible, adaptable nature
• Knowledge about Opera Sales & Catering and reports
• Knowledge about world, excel and Power Point
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in upscale hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.