Sought position: Hotel director - resident manager Ref ID: n°28846 Town: Zanzibar Country : Tanzania Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : March/April 2017 Salary: based on experience Experience: experienced Job status: Manager Job category: Management / Headquarters Accomodation: Full housing, meals, laundry provided Online since 2017/02/28 This job position is still available for the week of 2017-05-29
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is looking for...
Hotel director - resident manager (M/F)
We are looking for a passionate and skilled Resident Manager to join Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas and Spa, a 5 star luxury gem located in the Zanzibar Archipelago.
Our 11 Villas Resort with a private pool, lounge and outstanding amenities were born 3 years ago in a paradise garden, on one of the best beach of the island.
As a Resident Manager
• You will work closely with the GM and the Owners and will have responsibility for managing all aspects of the day-to-day running of the resort , through close involvement in all operation in line with company policy and brand standards.
• You will assist in maximizing all areas of profitability, through revenue generation and productivity to ensure increased levels of customer satisfaction in the resort.
• You will be responsible for ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met for each department .
• You’ll be a leader who inspires the team by understanding their individual needs and working with them in an approachable way .
• You will be required to ensure that all staff within each department are adequately trained and developed in line with company policy.
• You will also be responsible for the Recruitment and Selection of your local team and for managing any Employee Relations issues with the support of the Human Resources Department.
Prior island Experience of managing a team at senior level and the ability to drive and deliver on all financial targets is essential.
Salary is provided upon background. We provide a medical insurance + annual flight tickets
21 AL + 20 PH as per Tanzanian Law Full housing, meals, laundry provided, single status.
Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
Interested candidates may send their full CV together with recent photographs
You need to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the same position or similar, a local knowledge, luxury background and outstanding leadership capacity. We prefer to see a candidate with an excellent people & communication skills for both clients and staff, an eye for detail and a passion for creating a pampering top quality environment to deliver highly and inspired guest experience.
Strong Food and Beverage background will be an advantage. We requre excellent writing and verbal English skills. French and German Speaking will be plus.
The privately owned resort is a project based on the personal pursuit of sustainable luxury in the paradise that is Paje, Zanzibar. Three years after the start of the project, it exceeds every objective that was set when our vision was first conceived.
Luxury, comfort and private space have been our guiding values in the creation of this exclusive 5-star resort but not at the expense of the local environment: we pay special attention to the preservation of the island’s rich culture. The naturally rich and unforgettable landscape of Zanzibar is preserved and enhanced by an architecture designed around existing fauna.
Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa is part of the African Travel & Tourism Association (Atta).
IMPORTANT: please do not contact Luxury Hospitality Career for questions regarding the offers, especially to know what happened to your application. We thank you for contacting directly the establishment.
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in upscale hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.