Sought position: Business analyst Ref ID: n°32767 Town: Puteaux Country : France Contract type: Long term contract Contract start date : Octobre 2017 Salary: N/C Experience: experienced Job status: Based on experience Job category: Sales / Indoor - Outdoor Online since 2017/10/04 This job position is still available for the week of 2017-10-23
Luxury Hotels International of France is looking for...
Business analyst (M/F)
Start Your Journey With Us
The Cluster Paris works for a group of hotels with different disciplines generating revenue : revenue management, sales & marketing.
There is a need today from a stakeholder and hotels perspective to streamline the different reporting processes related to the Sales & Marketing disciplines and this position will be fully focused on that goal.
The Business Analyst position functions as the reference for the global reporting of 2 main different departments / disciplines of the Cluster Sales & Marketing organization based in Puteaux.
- EBC (Group Reservations)
- Proactive Market Sales (External Sales Force)
The Business Analyst will report to the Market Director of Sales & Marketing – Paris, leading the Sales & Marketing structure
Fully accountable for Business Planning and development, the Business Analyst will be focused on :
• Monthly reporting of the Cluster KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
• Communicating proactively the Cluster KPIs to the different stakeholders
• Supporting the execution of the sales & marketing disciplines month end reports
• Participating in additional projects deployments (new systems, new process)
• Conducting ad hocs analysis or answering to other specific needs with the support of the Revenue Management Team
The proposed position is to be funded by the participating hotels
Location: Paris, France
• Understands the market environment
• Being able to analyze and formalize
• Daily use of the reporting and hospitality related systems : Opera / PMS - Sales & Catering, SFA Web
• SFA Web CRM daily use
• Benchmark tools related to the Corporate and Business Travel landscape : Hotelligence and others
• Numbers attraction and regular usage
• High skills for the daily use of Excel software
- Communication skills
• Develops and implements an effective cluster reporting system and tools
• Being able to communicate proactively within the different cluster departments and also towards the different Paris stakeholders (hotels, Area Team, owners)
- Structured and organized
• Ability for rigor and numbers control
• Organizational skills
• Taking initiative and be proactive
- Availability and flexibility
- Team worker while demonstrating capacity for autonomy
• High school diploma or GED; 2 year experience in a similar position, or in the sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
- Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
o Basic Computer Skills - Using basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
o Mathematical Reasoning - The ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
o Oral Comprehension - The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
o Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
o Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
• English fluency is required,
• Ability to effectively present information to a group
Luxury Hospitality Career post job offers in upscale hotels and gourmet restaurants worldwide and provide a complete toolbox to follow the applications: job alerts, application notebook, job notebook, files, newsletter... to guide you, whether you are actively seeking a new job or just on standby.